this solution for folloing date is not working . please specify in detail ,how it works?
gajendra vyas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ekinath Khedekar" <ekin...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] MS Excel doubts

Dear Jayachandran,

Excel fascinates me and Zujar is an expert on it. Have learnt many
things from him.

Answer for query 3:
You type any date in any format you want and then to get following
dates in the following cells just press Control+C at the original date
and then by pressing shift+down arrow select range of cells where you
want subsequent dates to come up and then just press control+v. Job
done.

Please note, even for your query no. 2, you can use shift+down or any
arrow keys to select and paste the formula. Basically, by pasting any
automated formula or format, your selected cells acquire the sequence
of the copied formula or format. So, instead of cursor drag use copy
and select and paste...

Good luck