Dear All,

Questionn is not who are good or bad while expressing. Its a matter of choice
for all of us.

and, important is we are coming with different baggage (unique background) with
ourselves. Whosoever maybe,interested to start separate group let them do so,
an who knows tomorrow it may turn the best to protect their interest.
Experiment should help them to grow. All the best Preeti

Thanks

KailasOn Mon, 02 Mar 2015 10:56:47 +0530 "Kotian, H P"  wrote

>All

Now, please get in touch with Pritie directly and spare the list from these
mails.

I guess there is sufficient interest and please go ahead with this egroup.

Harish Kotian