Dear Members,

I am facing an unfathomable problem while texting people from the
contacts as follows:

Please not that I am trying to plain text using messaging app on Apple i4 ios
1.      The easiest mode is for me is to click on 'more info' button of the
missed call and then by pressing send message button, type out the
message and send it to the missed caller.
But in this case, while typing, I hear something like 'data' instead
voice over prompting 'space'.
2.      Similar thing happening when I am trying to text him by opening the
'messages' app and finding his contact and then sending him the text.
But absolutely the same problem as mentioned in method 1.

Additionally, when I look back at the messaging app to see if the
message chat is created, I only see the message first line and not his
contact name.

My take is that it is composing the text as an MMS message. And still
not getting delivered.
How do I deal with it?

Please guide

--

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
do, by the grace of God, I will do."
EDWARD EVERETT HALE.