Hello,

I am visually impaired as well as hearing impaired.

I want to read  ncert books in ms word because I have motion disabilities
also meaning operating mouse is difficult for me . I want ncert ebook in ms
word without its formatting changing . I used caliber to change to txt but
the formatting is all weird.

I installed free trial of kuzweril 1000 but cant get the hang of it .

I have started using technology for VI persons recently so I am bit
technology challenged .

I would be grateful if somebody could guide me

Regards

Preetoi