If Visually impaired candidates are able to use Computer with any of
the Open Source Screen Reader then all those candidates would be given
opportunity to work with Skyla Career Pvt. Ltd. They eligible to
appear for both International Call Center Business Development
Associate and Telly Calling Executives as well.
Kindly contact 9311651552 as soon as possible.