hi  well  it is  a nice  skeeme     but  what is  the cost    your
saying  it is   highly  subsidized  cost   but  what is  that cost
 and  what is the  configuration    please  let me know

On 3/25/15, Prashant Verma <prashant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The numbers are correct. It is copied again. Please note you need to add
> the
> std code 011 if calling from outside delhi
> The numbers are often busy, please try other numbers given below.
>
> 64556968
> 26175886
> On the numbers given below, ask for connection to helpline desk
> 26102944
> 26176379
>
> More numbers. These are mobile:
> 9212319671
> 9212319672

thanks

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their
dreams."
--Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962).

with best regards

sudhakar