forwarding with permission

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "pankaj Singh kushwaha justicewith...@gmail.com [jnuvision]"
<jnuvis...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 13:22:32 +0530
Subject: Re: [jnuvision] Urgent read: Glare on writing test rules for disabled
To: jnuvis...@yahoogroups.com

The MSJE guideline is not yet implemented in  the most of  exam
conducting body  while the government is  interested to review it in
negative way which must be  ragist at each level. there is strong need
to understand that there is something going in the mind of opponent
like J. Abadi who had spoke that only way to  resolve contentious
issue by developing the  multiple choice based  questions and
replacing the  human assistance with technology. here I would like to
say that,  there is  need to  review the losses which occurred because
of  bad writer as I felt in UP exam recently. now friends, we should
active and  aware about this type of development. in this process, we
can have a written protest by our forum, raising their voice through
newspaper, making contact with  several organisations, writing article
etc.   please response this  tread and  make momentum against this
underline motive.

--
Avinash Shahi