Friends,
I am always against of such  free services.
But there are large number of visually impaireds who need such service
free of cost. Because they all are not on access india.
I mean to say they don’t have  enough money or ability to earn.
Because they haven’t got proper education.
So if drivers are ready to help them in the name of god then let them take help.
Whenever we will go there we would pay full amount. So they would
understand that all blind persons are not poor.
so let them enjoy this facility.