-----Original Message-----
From: Rejin Jose k. [mailto:m2re...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:51 AM
To: vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com; AccessIndia: a list for discussing
accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] How to Manage Power Point presentation

Thank you for the response,
first thing,I don't know braille.
 I have some more questions...
Bluetooth headphones are familiar to me,but I don't understand the remote.
is it the remote of projector or your system?
from where can I get it?
what is the technical name of that stuff?
which type of headphone you are using?
I use jaws in 65% rate,is that rate ok?
but in slide show mode jaws sometimes responds very slowly. how can I manage
both listening and speaking?will it create break in the talk?

again thanks for the hopeful response...
On 4/14/15, Vedprakash <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I generally do is to take all slide numbers in Braille.
> I persuade the organizers to change the slide as I speak the Number.
> I accommodate the number of the slide in my lecture.
> For instance, Now let us focus on slide Number X.
> Or just "Next slide please"
>

> Exciting Offers to Grab  Vedprakash Sharma

With Warm Regards,
Rejin Jose
email:m2re...@gmail.com
cell:8281293699