Dear Himanshu,

I guess that the date has to be changed to MMDDYY format because excel
recognises MMDDYY as date and not DDMMYY format. Then you try to sort,
it would help then.

All the best!

--
Good friendship is like the relationship between  eye & hand! If the
hand is hurt, the eye will cry! & when the eye cries, the hand will