Some more to add....
PMSBY : Prime Minister Surakhsha Bima Yojana- All savings bank account
holders having 18 -70 years of age is eligible- insurance premium Rs
12/- per year payable yearly-: claim on accidental death Rs 2 lac and
Rs 1/- lac on permanently disability.

PMJJBY:, Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojan - All savings bank
account holders between age group of 18-50 years age are
eligible-Premium yearly Rs. 330/-- amount of claim is Rs 2 lac on
death.

Both the policies can be taken. It is booked with bank branch or Bank
Mitras. Service tax is exempted. Life insurance cover is less than 1/-
per day and  accidental cover is on 1/- per month. Both policy premium
is around 94 paise daily.
It is social driven scheme for all citizens.
It is most suited to drivers, home servants even to beggers and down
trodden people of aiciery as the amount of premium is very less
One can donate the amount by giving this policy which will be great
gesture towards poor person. Just donate as derive immense pleasure in
life, provided they have SB a/c  or you shall instigate to open one
for them.

On 5/12/15, Pinkesh Tailor <pinkesh.tai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all the banks are offering this project, as this is under Prime
> Minister and not of any individual bank. Even the co-operative banks
> have to promote these scheme. Both of the schemes offer insurance. One
> is a life insurance which also covers natural death and the other is
> an accidental insurance which covers any kind of accidental death. The
> sum insured in both the plans is for 2 lakhs. If you have a joint
> account, the second account holder can be the nominy, but it cannot be
> towards eachother for the same account.
>
> Regards
>
> On 5/12/15, Saravanan.K <sarva...@greytip.com> wrote:
>> Dear friends,
>> Please provide the rules and regulation for enroling these scheme.
>> Is there any special rules for disabled persons.
>> And I also request you to inform the benefits of these scheme.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Saravanan.K
>> +91 9916512402

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

Cheers,
Radha
"Everything you want in your life is waiting for you an inch outside
your comfort zone, and an inch inside your effort."