BarrierBreak in association with NASSCOM Foundation are organizing an
'APP-ATHON' to celebrate 'Global Accessibility Awareness Day' (
<http://gaad.strikingly.com/> http://gaad.strikingly.com/ ) for developer
teams in companies with mobile apps as products on 21 May, at YOGISTHAAN
(http://www.yogisthaan.com/ )in Bangalore. The program is being hosted and
supported by IBM.

With the intention of seeing more apps accessible to people with
disabilities and the elderly, we are inviting app developers to get their
applications tested for accessibility. The Testing Team at Barrier Break
(our Accessibility partner) will help app developers to check their
applications and provide recommendations on how to make the app usable by
people with disabilities and the elderly. The testing team comprising of
professional accessibility testers who will help the developers understand
the challenges faced by the disabled and the elderly and handhold on making
including relevant features in the apps.

It would be great if you can share this mail with your IT Department and get
developers- designers to attend this session.

Thanks & Regards

Ramya