Hey Bhavya,

it's a game which is more like a management game where the user need
not play the game himself, he sets the team and so on. the match
engine in the website plays the game which one can view just like
viewing the game of cricket from a website. it doesn't need much
accessibility as the subscriber need to browse the website i've
mentioned. and as for the android app is concerned, it has been made a
lot more accessible as i had spoken to the developers of the app. so,
if you are interested, give it a try. i'd send you an invitation
pretty soon. man, it's worth giving a try!

cheers, Anirban Mukherjee