dear avinash. thanks for posting this article.
 This article is bit contradictory.
 This idea was of danish and he adopted from radio voice of punjab
then he approached whole team and we set up this radio station.
 All are doing great job!!!!
 Keep listening and Keep participating in Radio Udaan.

 Thank you
 Jyoti Malik
 Programme Manager
 Radio Udaan