I think, in window10, Jaws15 will not be supported. Everyone has to use jaws16 and higher version. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bhavya shah" <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Microsoft makes Windows 10 free for Windows Insiders

Hi,
JAWS may take a longer while to publicly release complete support for
Windows 10, version 17 should package this I guess, but, NV Access is
already constantly working on supporting Windows 10, and, version
2015.3 should provide a reasonably polished support for Windows 10 as
well.
For adventurers impatient to wait for 2015.3, I am partially confident
that a try build would be published for wider public testing, or, at
least, alternatively, development snapshots definitely can be
downloaded to test and provide feedback on Windows 10 compatibility.
Just a quick picture of the landscape of screen reading software
(particularly NVDA) and the approximate time in which they should
support Windows 10...
Thanks.