To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] About Talks License.

Please, click the option "restore licence", let's see what happens.

Regards.
Amarnath.

From: amiyo.bis...@gmail.com
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:12:50 +0530
Subject: [AI] About Talks License.

Hello,

Talks on my E5 handset is not accepting the valid license code. It happened after a restart of the mobile. I have done everything since then. I have formatted the phone, too, but to no use. I have also tried the license in uppercase and lowercase, with and without dashes after every 4 characters. It is always saying invalid serial number. I got it from saksham in April two years back. Please help. Maybe Saksham people will help, but I am in a hurry.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329