hi,
Oracle  is a multilateral application.
From accessibility perspective, the nature of work is less concern but
the  nature of the built system governs the outcome.
When talking about oracle, it must be clear that there are two major segments.
1. The front in.
2. The back in.
In case of the second segment, there is no major issue of accessibility.
Generally, depending on the work nature and the user's account
protocol;  the back in system may or may not be access by a user.
But the front in interface is the matter of prime concern.
Every user works in the front in face. The accessibility of front in
interface depends in which system it is built.
In one case, the front in may be built in oracle itself, and in
another case it may have been developed in another application.
Since a user always works in the front in face, In different system
built context, The accessibility may not the same.
For example, If the front in system programer has assign graphical
object defining certain controls, there will be no accessibility and
if the interface is designed differently, the result of accessibility
may be otherwise.
So the accessibility of a system is development tool dependent rather
than to understand it as an  independent entity.

On 7/2/15, Dhananjay Bhole <dhananjay.bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir,
>
> Please ask exact name of the Oracle application that the client is
> using. Oracle platform is common name.
>
> Regards
>
> On 7/2/15, Eyeway Helpdesk <helpd...@eyeway.org> wrote:
>> Dear Listers:
>>
>> Thanks for the responses. As per  suggestions mentioned in the below
>> email I've found out the facts:
>>
>> The client told that he works on Oracle  platform and Opera  software.
>> As shared earlier, he is a Tech Support Executive in a hotel industry
>> and his job is to check financial as well as User Application
>> transactions. For instance, number of customers coming on a specific
>> date. Sometimes he has to modify the transactions as well. He is a low
>> vision person and will be able to work with magnifying screen. Which
>> magnifying software will be compatible with Oracle platform and Opera
>> software?
>>
>> Waiting for the favourable response!
>>
>> --
>> **
>>  Best,Binni Kumari|Programme Manager Helpdesk! Score Foundation
>> 17/107, Basement, Vikram Vihar, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi 110024, INDIA.
>> Helpdesk:+91 - 11 - 460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
>> Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472582/81
>> Email:bi...@eyeway.org
>> Websites: scorefoundation.org.in <http://www.scorefoundation.org.in/>
>>                www.eyeway.org
>> ******
>> <http://www.youtube.com/user/eyewayindia><https://twitter.com/friendsofeyeway>
>>     <https://www.facebook.com/projecteyeway>
>>

>> On 7/2/15, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
>>> Business objects, BO, which is, I suppose, an oracle based financial
>>> package, is totally inaccessible with JAWS.
>>> FS vouched for it.
>>>

>>> राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
>>> AGM
>>> बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
>>> Reserve Bank of India
>>> नागपुर Nagpur
>>>
>>> 0712 2806846
>>>
>>> President
>>> VIBEWA
>>> Co-Moderator
>>> VIB-India
>>>
>>> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
>>> laughter.

Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal