Hi sir, Thank you, I am able to understand now... You mean that the
font info aswell as the code of the characters are stored in the same
file.
Can I perceive it this way as how the text surrounded by tags in html
is written in a text pad as .html and when displayed by the web
browsing app it displays the info in its set attributes of tags?
Great to know the underlying functionalities of how the displayed text
is processed...

Thanking you,

S.Sampath raj Rao