Hi friends this Monday I had also went to Bangalore division to enquire what are the documents should I produce they need original copy of concession certificate and that to without lamination but I have done lami nation of original copy now they are saying get one more certificate from the government doctor but my certificate is six month old how can I go once again to the same doctor

-----Original Message----- From: Kotian, H P
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:08 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] query regarding indian railways ID card

Dear Umesha

You should carry any of the documentation, anyone which is taken as a valid address proof document which carries the addresses you want to show.

The nearest office should be taken as from your present address.

If they are refusing, ask them to give it in writing and if possible record the conversation.

Harish.