Thanks Mr. Mukesh for your reply. I'm currently having auto document
feeder scanner which can scan 60 sides of  pages in a minute. How ever
I'm looking for a book scanner. What is the shape of the scanning bed
of Plustec Book Scanner? Is it some sort of edged designed to
accommodate binding of the books?