hi,
dear members, we have created new whatsapp group specialy for those who
want to listen all bbc's hindi programmes directly in their whatsapp.
in this group, (hi genious bbc), all four hindi programms will be uploaded
in reguler bases by selected members just after broadcast by Bbc and most
importent thing is that no audio/video/text sharings are aloud in Hi
Genious Bbc.
intrusted person can contact me by whatsapp on: 8802588271
or
mr salim qureshi on: 9702559821,
anil,