Dear friends

I meed the following solutions for students like paridhi

1. How to go about mathematics.

2. Is there a central repositories of all the books of management?

3. Cant these students be given scribes who have already done the course or
the senior students who would understand what the blind student is saying.

4. Assistive technology training throught remote assistance.

Nirmal