I'VE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD A SMALL PROGRAM AND THE SPLIT
FILES ARE SENDING LIKE USUAL BUT THE FILE IS COMING WITH
THE EXTENSION .EXE. ( EJ (NAME OF THE PROGRAM).EXE.001 BUT
THE EMAIL SERVER TAKE THE ACTION TO STOP IT CAUSE IS
SUSPICIUS  LIKE A VIRUS EVEN THAT IS NOT SCANNED.  THERE IS
A CHANCE TO WRITE A COMMAND WHO RENAME THE NAME OF
THE RECEIVED ATTACHMET TO AVOID THE SERVER ACTION?

Not knowing what kind of email server you used to download the program
with, I can't tell you for sure, but can give a couple of ideas;

1) If you're using FTPMail,  you can change the filename in the GET
command, for example; "get wombat.exe wombat.fil". It will send the
file as "wombat.fil", which you can rename to wombat.exe after
receiving it.

2) Presuming you're getting your email via POP3, if you have a way to
set up an alternative account such as on hotpop.com (which last I knew
was *ONLY* POP3, no webmail) which does not filter for .EXE files, get
an account there and try that.