Hi

It seems all PDF files that [EMAIL PROTECTED] are seen by Adobe as corrupted
and not correctly sent because they are sent as email attachments so I am
not sure if it woudl be worth copying as I was advised, not sure if it
depends on the way the file looks on the actual website or what but it never
used to do this, apologies for not specifying any site but I've tried on
three occasions now and they are different sites with the same result.

Ricky

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080626-0, 2008/06/26
Tested on: 2008/06/30 12:28:39