HI, I'm a new user of accmail, but it appears that I already need some
specific help.
You write in your letter for new subscribers (article 5. WEB DOCUMENTS
AS EMAIL ATTACHMENTS)

"Hypertext links (and links to images) in the page appear as
check-boxes.
To retrieve a linked resource, select its check-box and then (in the
'WWW4MAIL OPTIONS' box at the foot of the web page) click on the 'Get
Selected Document(s)' button to make a new email request to www4mail."

I follow these instructions a few times, but in reply only get ERROR
400. Please help me to resolve the situation.

Thanks!

Ertai