Hi

Thank you Alexey for the new web to mail servers and sorry for spelling
domail and not dommel, sorry didn't check my spelling, will try the new
service you mentioned. There is also the Vancouver Webgate. It is at
webg...@vancouver-webpages.com

and in the body you type get followed by url, I think it can get text and
.doc and sometimes the same in both formats, text with a .doc attachment, I
am not yet sure how to search with it but you can and it cannot do PDF I
think, the webmaster does not answer me. How does the FTP
work? Can one not send for text pages?

Ricky