Hello ACCMailers ...

I have been thinking about the relevance of some of the
information in the ACCMAIL FAQ and other resources.

For example: gopher
Personally, I haven't used a gopher since 1995 and the last time
I saw one was about three years ago.

Now, I can't find a single working gopher site anywhere on the
Internet. Maybe they have all gone -- does anybody know?

If gopher is history, then (obviously) gopher-by-email is
meaningless, and so are
  * Veronica
  * Jughead
  * veronica-by-email (the FAQ at