Hello accmailers ...

I'm developing a new resource for people who use
email-only methods to retrieve web pages. If you get
   http://szs.net/emailonly/tests/
you will see immediately what it is.

The idea is have a standard set of very small files
which can be used to test and compare output from
the various servers still available.

What I am especially interested in is the requirements
of people who want to retrieve pages using non-Latin
writing systems, eg: Russian, Arabic, Armenian, Greek,
Urdu, Chinese, etc. I don't think the tests are adequate
yet, and I would appreciate any suggestions for
additional pages -- including, if needed, pages which
are language-specific.

Text files using different encoding systems will follow
next week.

--
szs `at` szs `dot` net