Diamond and Rumsfield Steel Manufacturing Co., Ltd
Room 1106B,
New Orient Building,
44, Farren Road City ,
Forest Hill - Sydenham,
London SE23 2EA
United Kingdom

Dear Respectful One,
   I am a Director of Diamond and Rumsfeld Steel Manufacturing Co., Ltd based
in the United Kingdom .Due to the high demand for our Steel supplies in Europe,
Asia and America, i am compelled to seek for a reliable representative in your
region to help me accept payments from our customers within your region.
 The nature of the job is such that you would almost entirely work from home,
please indicate your interest  so that i could provide you with broader details
including your remunerations. Reply this email if you are interested and i'll
send you our form and other details.
   Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation,

Administratrive Manager
Ken Thomas
Diamond and Rumsfield Steel
Manufacturing Co., Ltd