Hello accmailers ...

This is a follow-up to the previous announcement.

We have looked at the incoming requests, and identified a few
problems which have prevented delivery of the autoresponder FAQ.

1. We have been filtering all requests through the SpamAssassin DNS
   Blocklists ( http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists ),
   and the Spamhaus Block List and Exploits Block List
   ( http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/ , http://www.spamhaus.org/xbl/ ).
   Unfortunately, this has blocked legitimate requests from servers
   in Argentina and Russia. The filters are still in place, but we
   have relaxed our rules a little. If you are one of the people who
   did not receive a FAQ in reply, please try again.

2. We did not emphasise sufficiently the need for *plain* text. It
   is not enough to send an email with no message. If your email
   client is set to send messages in HTML or Rich Text formats, the
   message body will *not* be empty. In practice, we allow up to 255
   characters in the message body. This is for the benefit of people
   who are sending from free email providers such as Yahoo, which
   always insert an email footer. However, in all cases the format
   must be plain text.

We regret these restrictions, but right now our main priority is to
ensure that we never respond to spam.