On 27 Apr 2007 at 9:10, Ramiro Ochoa wrote:
> I was trying to get a Perl-Module through CPAN but I always became Error
> 403. I have used the addresses
> http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/M/MR/MRAMBERG/Class-DBI-Sweet-0.08.tar.gz
> All of them return the same error.  Other Perl-modules come without any
> problem.
> Is there anything bad with the file?

We are assuming that the problem was related to www4mail`at`szs.net.

Our www4mail uses a default 'denial' filter, mainly to detect words that
indicate attempted access to pornography. The filter included the string
'sweet' -- which we think is not necessary, so we have removed it. We
have also added cpan.org to our master 'allow' filter, to ensure that
Perl modules are never denied.

We apologise for the oversight. The anti-porn filters are essential, but
sometimes they deny access to authentic web resources. Please inform us
if anything like this happens again.

Our second line of defence -- blocking email addresses that have tried
to obtain pornography -- are controlled by human beings, not by a
software filter, so there is no risk that you will lose your access to
our www4mail.