I would like t kind of ammend my last email what I am looking for is not only a
compiler but also some documentation on using it various commands and hot to
use the program itself i have not found a prograaming compiler yet that comes
with documentation that would help a beginner dont get me wrong I dont want
step by step instrucvtions just better explanations. in the documentation or
maybe a tutorial just something that would help me understand what I am doing

thanks,

Mike