Sometimes when I click the "Get Selected Documents" button at the bottom of a www4mail page the resulting command contains several characters that have been converted to hexadecimal. For example, http://www might come out as http%3A%2F%2Fwww. If I send this, it will come back with an error, usually 403, 404 or 405. If I carefully rewrite the hexadecimal back into plain text, it works fine. The strange thing is its doesn't seem to be consistent - only some of the characters will be in hexadecimal, not all. Is there any way to correct this?