Some addresses for Cambridge University International Examinations at
http://www.cie.org.uk/ return Error 403.  An example is
http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/middlesec/igcse/subjects.
Can it be unblocked?

Thanks.
John Fossey

Give it another try. I just tried it using the www4mail AT szs.net and
had zero problems. I even tried it two different ways; one with
nothing after "subjects" and one with a slash after "subjects", i.e.,
"subjects/". Both worked fine.

Maybe something was being changed when you tried or else the www4mail
server you were using is being blocked for some reason. For myself, I
most often encounter a 403 error when attempting to access a directory
that doesn't have a default html document associated with it. But
that's not the case with the URL you referenced.

HTH
Mike Webb