Hello accmailers ...

This is a reminder to new users of www4mail`at`szs.net.

Our attitude to downloads of porn, files from illegal
sites (eg: cracks, wares), and other violations of our
Terms of Service is Zero Tolerance.

That means if you violate our Terms of Service, you will
be PERMANENTLY banned from using www4mail`at`szs.net.
Even if you only do it once, and even if you fail, you
will be banned.

Banning is silent. We do not inform you that you have
been banned -- we just do it. There is NO appeal, and NO
discussion. We make sure that email from banned
addresses is discarded, so we never see it, and you will
never get a reply.

Our Zero Tolerance policy is the reason this service
still exists, when so many other similar services have
been destroyed by abuse in the past.