I am moving away from personally-hosted services with a change of ISP, which means everything non-essential (i.e., paid for by me) is coming down. This means that the rarely-used newsmailer at newspost<at>accmaild.org is, as of DNS propagation time, not available for service anymore. It was getting next-to-no traffic, so I imagine it won't be missed. Still, if in future I ever get capacity again I may come back to providing accmail service. I don't think it will happen until we're IPv6-enabled, though, because of the state of the high-speed Internet (broadband) connections in this country. Moving ISP finally took away my public IPv4 range, but gave me speed and less downtime.

Cheers,
Sabahattin