Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-03.txt
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 04:35:28 -0700
From: internet-dra...@ietf.org
To: Ludwig Seitz <lud...@sics.se>, Erik Wahlstroem <e...@wahlstromtekniska.se>, Goeran Selander <goran.selan...@ericsson.com>, Samuel Erdtman <erdt...@spotify.com>, Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofe...@arm.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:       03
Title:          Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments
(ACE)
Document date:  2016-10-12
Group:          ace
Pages:          56
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-03
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a framework for authentication and
   authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments.  The
   framework is based on a set of building blocks including OAuth 2.0
   and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used authorization
   solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
   where possible, but where the constraints of IoT devices require it,
   extensions are added and profiles are defined.

The IETF Secretariat