Hi Hannes,

Probably Jorge or Prabha could give you a more accurate answer regarding how
close is draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-03 (and the
implementation) to the ACE-Oauth framework since I am more focused on the
implementation itself.

We are already aware that most of devices targeted by ACE group are not able to
run Java apps but our intention with this first prototype was just to start
validating the draft concepts from a high-level perspective. A translation of
the client and resource server functionalities to C/C++ is also in our roadmap
for the incoming months so that we could demonstrate the draft benefits with
real use-cases and devices. We will keep you informed about our advanced in
this line.

We will review these codes and projects to try to find potential overlappings
with our work, thanks!! :)

For your last question, I think that again Jorge or Prabha will give you a more
detailed answer, but I guess that they are already working on this.

Thanks and BR,

Daniel

Daniel Calvo
Energy and Transport Market
Atos Research and Innovation
Tel: +34 946 66 20 82
daniel.ca...@atos.net
C/Real Consulado s/n,
Polígono Industrial Candina
39011 Santander
www.atosresearch.eu

Feel free to download our booklet at
https://atos.net/en/insights-and-innovation/innovation-labs

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability
cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to
maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting
from any virus transmitted.

Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener información confidencial
destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas anteriormente y pueden estar
protegidos por secreto profesional.
Si usted recibe este correo electrónico por error, gracias por informar
inmediatamente al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos no se
hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye ningún compromiso
para el grupo Atos, salvo ratificación escrita por ambas partes.
Aunque se esfuerza al máximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor no
puede garantizar nada al respecto y no será responsable de cualesquiera daños
que puedan resultar de una transmisión de virus.