Not ready to ship.

* I find the text for NumericDate confusing and would suggest this is a
cleaner wording.

The "NumericDate" term has the same meaning, syntax and
Processing rules as the "NumericDate" term defined in Section 2 of
JWT [RFC7519], except that the CBOR numeric representation
(Section 2.4.1 of [RC7049]) is used.  The encoding is modified so that
the leading tag (6.1 or 0xC1) MUST be omitted.

<Note above text kills the direct need for section 5.>

* What is a "CWT NumericDate" ?  Why is this not just a "NumericDate"?  You
should be consistent on how you are using this and the "StringOrURI" type
identifier.  Either use the CWT prefix or don't.

* s/except that a CWT StringOrURI/except that for a CWT, StringOrURI/

* The algorithm for doing nesting detection is a gross abuse of the content
type parameter and can be far more easily done based on the already present
tagging of the COSE object.

* Break section 8 into multiple paragraphs that deal with different types of
issues.

* In section 8, the first sentence implies to me that you believe that COSE
is more of a problem that breaking of cryptographic algorithms, trust of
certificates/keys.  Not sure what needs to be done, but better clarity may
be a good idea.

* I have not done any validation of the examples.   You might want to have
an example which uses the real for one of the time types.

Jim