Hi ACE,

I have only some nits on the CWT draft (see below).

/Ludwig

I'm not sure what the RFC editors prefer as affiliation
(I've seen both):

--
E. Wahlstroem

--  OR
E. Wahlstroem
(no affiliation)
--

===
2. Terminology

In the RFC 2119 boilerplate I noticed that only MUST, MUST NOT and NOT RECOMMENDED is used in the draft. What is the recommended procedure here? It feels like we could remove the other ones.

===

"CWT Claims Set

  The CBOR map that ..."

Why is a map called a set here? I know what is meant, but it sound really weird.

===

Sections 3.1.*

The links to sections in JWT point to sections in this draft instead
(at least in the html-ised version of the draft).

See:
https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfcFAQ.html#anchor18

for hints on how to fix this.

===

Figure 1:  Perhaps indicate the CBOR major type number together with the
"Value type" text.

===

--
Ludwig Seitz, PhD