From: Ace [mailto:ace-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Jim Schaad
Sent: 30 January 2018 21:23
To: ace@ietf.org
Subject: [Ace] Working group adoption of draft-vanderstok-ace-est

This is the start of a two week call for input on the adoption of the WG of the
document draft-vanderstok-ace-est.  The document has been presented at the last
two meetings and has some significant recent updates to respond to feedback.
There seemed to be support at the last F2F to adopt.

Please provide feedback to the list/chairs if you believe that this document
should be adopted as a WG document.    The adoption call will end on Feb 13

Ace mailing list
medium. Thank you.

Ace mailing list