From: Ace <ace-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Jim Schaad
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:34 PM
To: ace@ietf.org
Subject: [Ace] Agenda Items for London

Please let the chairs know if you want a slot on the agenda for London.
Please give us an idea of what you think you need to cover, how long you think
it will take and who is doing the presentations.

For people doing the presentations, I would like to get slides during the week
of March 12th so that the chairs can do a fast review and get them posted
before the Monday morning meeting.  I really do not want to need to do this
first thing Monday morning.

Jim