Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofe...@arm.com> wrote:
    > I am curious whether it would be possible to ask for early media-type
registration of at least these two types:
    > - application/pkcs7-mime
    > - application/pkcs10

As previously said, these are already defined as MIME-TYPES, but
we need to get them CoAP CT= bindings.

We also need application/csrattrs and application/pkcs8.
And we need rt=ace.est.

All the chairs need to do is ask the AD.

Hannes: do you have any opinion about the necessity of going through
/.well-known/core to get the short URL, vs just using a /.well-known/est URL?
(RTT for the lookup vs extra bytes in the URL)

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [