On Oct 22, 2018, at 20:49, Jim Schaad <i...@augustcellars.com> wrote:

> I did not like the idea of using key identifiers when linking together CWTs
> for authorization purposes.

Right, they are not very useful as they don’t say anything about the
authorization information that is attached to that key in a specific CWT.

> As part of that discussion I came up with the idea of using the CWT
> identifier instead since that is going to be specific to an AS.

Sounds better.  I would feel even better if I knew what exactly that scope “an
AS” is (it is not represented in the CWT, so there is some misuse potential).

> This draft is a brief description of the idea and I would like to know how
> interested people would be in getting it finished.

Will read it after the frenzy…

Grüße, Carsten