On 12/12/2018 10:33, Stefanie Gerdes wrote:
Hi again,

I have one additional comment to ace-oauth-17:

Section 5.8.1 recommends that RS stores only one token per key and that
existing tokens are overwritten by new tokens. I wonder how the RS knows
which token is the most recent. I don't think the expiration time helps
in this case because it should be possible for the AS to
provide a token that expires earlier than the previous token.

Viele Grüße
Steffi

"Recent" here is meant as "most recently received". That is something the RS definitely can track.

/Ludwig

--
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE