Hi Roman, ACE,

Just a quick update on the OSCORE Profile, and some pointers.

The draft has been updated on the github according to the decisions taken at
IETF103. A review of this update by Jim (thanks Jim!) has brought on additional
(minor) changes. I am now making sure I have answered all of Jim's comments
before submitting the next version.

You can follow the update and the discussion here:
https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-oscore-profile/pull/11

As well as the latest editorial version here:
https://ace-wg.github.io/ace-oscore-profile/nonces-prop3/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile.html

And diff with current datatracker version:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile.txt&url2=https://ace-wg.github.io/ace-oscore-profile/nonces-prop3/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile.txt

I will be going on vacation soon and won't probably have time to conclude the
discussion and do an upload before then. I am planning to resume the work in
early January.

Thanks,
Francesca

On 27/11/2018, 15:52, "Ace on behalf of Roman Danyliw" <ace-boun...@ietf.org