On 11/02/2019 13:55, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
Hi Jim, Hi Ludwig,

Do the chairs think that this would unduly delay the progress of draft-ietf- ace-oauth-params?

[Hannes] Do you think it was inappropriate to point out this
inconsistency?

No of course not, sorry if any of my comments came across like that. I'm just trying to balance the alignment with OAuth vs avoiding further delays.

It looks like the are about the same point as we are.  So no I
don't think it would slow things down to make this change.

[Hannes] Jim what are you suggesting?

My interpretation of Jim's comment was a go-ahead with chair hat on.

I'm in the process of making the necessary updates to both draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params and draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz.

Expect an update in the next 10 minutes.

/Ludwig

--
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE