Thanks Esko.

Addressed in
https://github.com/SanKumar2015/EST-coaps/blob/84ce0c1d5e768d40e97184214bae404da21bd050/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est.xml
 Two comments:

> page 11 bottom requirement: " The client SHOULD use resource discovery when
> he is unaware of the available  EST-coaps resources." - when an EST server is
> known, this requirement does not really apply since the server always
> supports .well-known EST resources.  So I read it as doing an RD discovery or
> multicast CoAP discovery if the client doesn't known the EST server address.
> Hope this is clear enough in the text and intended?

There are optional resources like /att, /skg and /skc that the server does not
have to support, so that is what this sentence was referring to.

> page 11 bottom: " It is up to the implementation to choose its resource
> paths” -> seems not really the case, because the root resource structure is
> forced by the specification. It could have been designed as free choice
> (because it can be discovered anyway) but it is not.

The text says that the server MUST support the default /.well-known/est root
resource and it SHOULD support resource discovery for non-default URIs (like
/est or /est/ArbitraryLabel) or ports. In the latter case it is up to the
server to decide the paths he makes its resources available at. That is what
this sentence was referring to. But you are right; I realized that this
sentence is redundant so I only kept "Throughout this document the example root
resource of /est is used."

Will reupload the next iteration in a few days.

Rgs,
Panos