Hi all,

I just submitted v-08 of the OSCORE profile. This version answers the latest
comments from Jim, plus a couple more issues that were left on the github issue
tracker (issue #13 and following, at
https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-oscore-profile/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue
)

Chairs: I would like to request 10 minutes at IETF105. I would be presenting,
in person.

Thanks,
Francesca

On 08/07/2019, 18:06, "internet-dra...@ietf.org" <internet-dra...@ietf.org>