Hi all,

We updated the draft according to the very useful discussion to IETF 105
("RESTification") and reviews from Daniel and Ludwig (thank you!). In the next
couple of days we will get back to the individual review threads and answer
those in detail, but we feel that everything was addressed with this new
version.

Chairs: I'd like to request 10-15 minutes in Singapore to discuss how we solved
previous open points and ways forward.

Thanks,
Francesca

On 04/11/2019, 16:14, "Ace on behalf of internet-dra...@ietf.org"